Friday, January 11, 2013

GPS Systems are so Cocky

Knight Rider? There's only one Knight Rider and that's the Hoff

What I am about to say is going to be controversial. Fuck technology. More specifically, fuck GPS systems. For starters, they are blood thirsty mini-robots that are slowly trying to eliminate the human race. NBD though. Just navigating people into a premature and watery grave is all.*

Not to mention the tone they take with you when you go in a wrong direction. Oh, really Karen (named my GPS Karen because the only Karen I know is a mega bitch), you want me to bang a U-ey in the middle of the freeway. Gotcha. How about you shut up and let me listen to my Aaron Carter CD in peace. At this point I'd rather be lost for a couple of hours than listen to Karen get all uppity with me. Condescension oozes out of that mechanical bitch. It's like, go home Karen, you can't even say "boulevard" correctly. Not to mention you say "route" like a fucking dunce. Randy Moss runs "rowts". I drive my shitbag car down "roots". Get it right and grow up, Karen.

*Not much hope for the human race when people are driving their cars into bodies of water like Michael Scott did. Did we really expect any differently from women drivers though? Reallllly? Women drivers, no survivors.

----Unrelated, but why in the hell do people turn down the volume of the radio when they are trying to find a location? Makes no sense, yet everybody including myself does it.



No comments:

Post a Comment