Thursday, January 10, 2013

Aaaaand Now I'm Hard



I'm ready for you Justin. I mean, uhhhh, im ready for your new album, not like sexually ready for you. Although I do have to say that he is on a short list of men I would feel completely comfortable kissing and I'm fine with the world knowing that. And to move on from us kissing, if this video didn't get you jacked up than I don't know what will. Like, i'm going to watch this video before every new blog I write for inspiration. Thanks for being you JT.

By the way, does anyone have it better than Justin Timberlake. I mean the dude slayed it with N*SYNC with his weird frosted tips and killer dance moves. Then they broke up after being a huge success and he was just like okay I guess I'll just have a killer solo career for a minute. Then he got bored with singing and was like I'll dabble in acting and he kills it. Like have you seen "Friends with Benefits"? I fell in love with him more than I did Mila Kunis. Then he's like okay I might as well get married to the HOTTEST GIRL EVER in Jessica Biel and make her change her name to Jessica Timberlake. Absolute man move right there. Now, he could sit on his as and collect his money and bang his smoking hot wife and have beautiful kids but he's like nahhhh I'm just gonna put another album and it'll probs go platinum. Now this is officially my first man crush that I've posted but there will probably be many more. Sorta gay but not really at all.

PS- Dude has a 6 handicap in golf. Dude knows how to get it in the hole. (nudge nudge) (wink wink)


Jessica Timberlake (not just a random .gif of hot girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment