Friday, January 11, 2013

Worst Companies Ever


Cool Nokia phone bro. 

Yahoo--"Why are some companies hated? The answer often depends on who is asking. Corporations can anger their customers, fail their shareholders, and mistreat their employees. 24/7 Wall St. analyzed each of these angles to pick the 5 most hated companies in America. 1.) J.C. Penney 2.) Dish Network 3.) T-Mobile 4.) Facebook 5.) Citigroup"

There are so many things wrong with this list that its almost unfathomable, other than Facebook of course. I mean imagine if all of these companies didn't exist, the world would be mayhem. J.C. Penney number 1? Uhhh have you ever talked to your grandparents about J.C. Penney? They love it. Where else are you gonna find sweaters that already smell like mothballs, so there goes that argument.

Now Dish Network is a strange choice because I don't think I've ever met someone who actually enjoys having Dish. But here is a little known fact about me, I think those dishes that have to sit up on your roof are beautiful. They are new-era weathervanes. So next time you go to jump down Dish Networks throat, think of me and think of how beautiful the dishes actually are.

T-mobile number 3? Get real. I mean, sure, I dont know anyone who actually has T-Mobile as their cell phone provider, but have you seen their commercials? Any girl that rides a motorcycle and loves wearing leather can play for my team any day.

facebook is obviously in my top 5 as well but at the same time, I have such an issue with this choice. Because everybody and their dog has a facebook, so its hard to imagine that the whole world is hypocrites. It's like people who in front of their friends say, "HAHA dude you watch Grey's Anatomy, that's so gay" and then they go home and watch the 4 new DVR'd episodes they have recorded. Like bro, everyone watches Greys Anatomy, tell the world.

I have to admit that I had kind of really no idea what Citigroup was, but I guess its a bank? (Ten bucks to whoever actually knew that) Oh so cool, everyone hates banks now? So I guess were gonna just get rid of banks and everyone is gonna sleep with their money in their mattress like some degenerate hobos? Or are we gonna put all our money into the gold bars and just have stacks of gold bars hanging around our houses? (Actually a cool idea) Get over it America, banks are cool.

My top 5 worst companies
1.) facebook-obvious reasons
2.) Pandora and their beads- biggest/weirdest money scheme ever (does make easy gift though)
3.) Chipotle- B2 all day. My non existent autistic cousin could make better burritos than Chipotle
4.) Puma- If you ever/still wear Pumas, plan on never participating in adult conversations
5.) Old Navy- too many kids, not enough MILFS

No comments:

Post a Comment