Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is this the Hottest Girl in the World?




YES. So these DirecTV commercials are the hottest thing on tv right now. And that is coming from me. I watch like 24 hours of tv everyday. No joke. And every time these commercials comes on, it's boner city. Population: Me. So doing some investigative journalism (google) I found out that her name is Hannah Davis aka Derek Jeters side-piece aka next years Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue covergirl. So yeah she's sort of a big deal. And I know what you are thinking, "Mike, I thought you are married to Jennifer Lawrence?" Well yeah I am, but she understands that I have needs to stare at hot girls on the tv and then blog about them. Follow her on twitter here so you can cyber stalk her like I do.


1 comment:

  1. Well I Sincerely Liked Studying It. This Tip Provided By You Is Very Useful For Accurate Planning. agen judi terpercaya

    ReplyDelete