Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So I Think Jennifer Lawrence and I are Married Now

Hey babe.



So I just got back from seeing "Silver Linings Playbook" and it was a great movie. But the more important thing is the moment Jennifer Lawrence and I shared together. First of all, J-Law absolutely killed it in this movie, like if I didn't already love her before the movie, I would have loved her after seeing this movie. Anyways, remember the first time you tasted your favorite candy bar, or the time that  snowflake landed perfectly on your nose? Well that is how I felt when I saw Jennifer Lawrence. So yeah, we are basically married now. So Jenn, babe, if you see this and want to kind of keep it low key then just text me, but I doubt you will feel that way since you know what makes me happy.

Side note--- There was an arcade at the movie theatre and we stopped in there real quick, and guess what? I won the cyclone jackpot once again. Pure reaction time. This time the ticket total was only 165 but still, thats a decent chunk of change. What did I buy with my tickets this time? I gave them to a small child running around the arcade. Good fucking samaritan. See you in heaven Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment