Monday, January 21, 2013

Are the Harbaugh Brothers Actually just Lindsay Lohan?




Now I know what everybody is thinking right now. "Why hasn't been there been any new blogs since last Thursday? This blog is what I live for!" Well I was on a mini vacation visiting my boy and co-writer of this blog, Scammy J. Anyways yesterday had to be the worst day of all time. I was in airports all day yesterday and had to miss this first half of the Patriots game. The lady sitting next to me on my last flight had a dog (didn't know those were allowed on planes) and that same lady went to the bathroom like 4 times on an hour long flight. Traveling fucking sucks.

Anyways, the only thing that was worst than flying all day yesterday or that Patriots game was Cam's attempt to talk to girls which I witnessed on Friday night. Anyways, the Patriots played like straight garbage yesterday. Awful clock management by the best quarterback/coach tandem of all time. Welker dropping more passes and Bernard Pollard doing his damn thing. The Ravens flat out beat us. But I know the REAL reason why they did beat us. It's pretty evident that the Harbaugh brothers pulled a Lindsay Lohan in "The Parent Trap". Halfway through the season the coaches called each other up and switched places and thats why Colin Kaepernick got the starting job over Alex Smith and why a quarterback guru in Jim Harbaugh made Joe Flacco look like a real quarterback. So thats what happened, I'm like 137% sure of it. So now NFL commish Roger Goodell has to get involved and tell the Harbaugh bro's to switch back to their normal coaching positions.

If you are actually excited about this Super Bowl, I hate you for so many reasons. I don't really like Kaepernick that much because he looks like a muppet and I'm pretty sure the over/under on how many times Ray Lewis cries this week is set at like 7. And how many times are we gonna hear the phrase "Harbowl" over the next 2 weeks? Fuck it, just kill me now.

PS- I'm writing this as Obama is making his inaugural speech, so yeah we are basically one in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment