Monday, January 14, 2013

Going to the Gym

Oh, I didn't know there was a new "Transformers" movie out.



People that go to the gym are the worst people in the entire world. And it's not because they're trying to keep themselves healthy,(even though I do have an issue with that) it's because even if you didn't know that a person you are talking to goes to the gym before entering a conversation with them, you will know by the end of that conversation. "Oh, did you hear about that lady that got hit by the car?" "Yeah, well I was at the gym earlier and I saw it on the tv while I was running my daily 5k." Oh cool. Just asked a question about an elderly lady getting hit be a vehicle, not about your 8 minute miles. 

I really hate people that ask me if I go to the gym. Like uhhh have you looked at me? I'm 5 foot 8 weighing 150 pounds soaking wet. I basically look like a 13 year old girl gymnast. And then there are the people that refer to their body as some sort of "temple". If I had to refer to my body as a religious entity such as a "temple" I would say that it's a church, because my body is a house of lies, and I enjoy my young boy frame.

 I just feel so out of place at the gym. Like right when you walk into to locker room, at least 7 naked old man dicks basically slap you right across the face. And it's weird because they're all huddled up together like they're about to run a naked last play at the Superbowl. So finally you get out of the locker room and into the actual gym, and there are so many people, and all of them are bigger than me, even the women. And here is my biggest issue with the gym. No matter what gym you go to, and no matter what time you go, there will always be somebody that is a lot bigger than you, wearing a smaller size shirt than you. Like I'm pretty sure that at the bi-weekly strong guys meeting (pretty sure thats a real thing) they pass out new shirts that are basically big enough to fit their steroids infused dick."Oh I'm doing bi's and tri's today, better break out the smallest shirt I own." But as much as I really hate the small shirt wearing people, I dont know if I can really blame them. Like I enjoy wearing tight shirts too but I'm not sure how comfortable I am shopping for myself in the kid's section of Old Navy. 

PS- I hate when people complain about being sore after going to the gym. That's like complaining that your drunk after drinking alcohol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment