Friday, February 8, 2013

Fuck This Snowstorm



I'm so sick of this snowstorm and it hasn't even happened yet. Nor do I think it will ever really happen. I have to work tonight and my mom is lecturing me on how I shouldn't go in because everyone is banned from driving after 4pm. Is this real life? Has anyone checked outside their windows? Its flurrying and it's not sticking to the ground. Better ban driving. And I'm tired of everyone complaining about this "blizzard". Do people realize that if it does snow a lot, that it's the best thing of all time? You get to stay inside all day in your sweatpants watching tv, reading this blog, and drinking. I don't know about you guys but that sounds like the perfect day in my book.

Anyways, my mom just told me that if I need any laundry done, that I should do it now before we lose power. How long are we gonna be out of power? A month? People acting like this snowstorm could kill us all and it's really not tickling my fancy. Kick back and relax people. And naming it Nemo. Why do we give storms names? Just so people can make parody twitter accounts.

PS-I'm taking the under at 7 inches.

PPS- Love this guy and his video

No comments:

Post a Comment