Friday, February 8, 2013

Fuck This Guy



I hate this guy. He's such a try-hard. Well I wasn't a good bowler doing it the regular way, so I started doing it backwards. Fuck that. I totally understand why he was kicked out at first. No one could understand it. It was like when witches were being killed because they were doing weird shit. I kind of wish people still believed witchcraft was a deadly offense because this guy would be the first to go. Nobody has ever been cool, and been a good bowler at the same time. They are mutually exclusive. The lady who called him "asinine" hit the nail on the head. You're asinine bro.

Hey guy at the :07 second mark, you have another human coming out of your neck bro, not a good look. By the way, this video aired in 2006 but for some reason it looks like it was filmed in like 1975. It was only 7 years ago and shit already looks so dated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment