Friday, February 8, 2013

Restaurant Gives Out Discout For Well Behaved Children



At a time where airlines are charging more for child-free seats and people are routinely enraged about out-of-control kids in public, one restaurant is rewarding parents when their pint-size diners show good manners. When Laura King and her family got their bill at Sogno di Vino, a small Italian restaurant in Poulsbo, Washington, listed under the subtotal was something they had never seen before: A discount for "Well Behaved Kids." 

You know how many discounts I would give out daily for "well behaved kids" as a waiter? Zero. Thats right, because I have never had a table of well behaved kids. They are either spilling drinks or wanting a huge dessert that they will only take 3 bites of or they are allergic to something. If I see kids at my table I immediately wish I could tack on an extra 4 dollars instead of taking it off like in this case. Last night, after waiting on a table with kids at it, I found around 7 green beans and a marble underneath one of my tables. We don't serve green beans and some little fucker is missing a marble. Fucking kids. Can't even keep track of their marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment