Friday, February 8, 2013

I Need This Pig



Wait, so this baby pig's name is Chris P. Bacon? That's the rudest thing you could name a pig, especially when it is as fantastic as this little fucker right here. He looks more like an Oliver. When pigs grow up, they are disgusting and that's why we kill them and eat them as bacon, but this little piglet right here? Sign me up. I'll play with this him 24 hours per day until he becomes more pig like. But this video is actually pretty cool because this little guy is just walking around on his front two legs, the wheels don't actually help out at all. Not enough weight. And another thing, I'm pretty sure they used a K'nex set to make that contraption. Fuck that. Legos until I die.

PS- Chicks love baby pigs. Fact. Imagine how much they would love a handicapped baby pig? Best wingman in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment