Thursday, February 7, 2013

9 Year Old Is Now A Mother


I can't wait to teach you how to ride a bike even though I don't know how to ride one myself.

MEXICO CITY — Mexican authorities say a 9-year-old girl has given birth in western Mexico and they are looking for the purported father, a 17-year-old.
Jalisco state police spokesman Lino Gonzalez says the baby girl was born last week at a hospital in the city of Guadalajara. He says the girl and her baby are doing well.

Typical Mexico. All joking aside, this story is pretty fucked up. That's a third grader. Like, 9 year olds should be worried about coloring inside the lines, not mothering children, but because I'm weird, I'm gonna try to think of some pros of this. I mean who better to play with a child, than a child itself. You know when families have two kids and they just stick them in a room together and forget about them for a while, well its the same thing here except one of them is the mom. Another good thing is that the mom can teach her daughter to write and read at a young age because she literally just learned how to do that stuff herself. Plus, when they go out on the town together (pretty sure the drinking age is 13 in Mexico) the mom is going to feel so great when everybody says to the daughter, "who is this your sister?" No it's my mom who is fucking NINE years older than me.

PS- They're searching for the dad?  Shocking.

PPS- Just typed in "9 year old" in google looking for a picture to use and immediately Chris Hansen was knocking on my door.

No comments:

Post a Comment