Monday, January 21, 2013

Wait, is this Real Life?




I don't think this is what MLK would have wanted. Like this has gotten way out of hand. Isn't this racism. I mean I really didn't think it was possible to be racist against white people but blackpeoplemeet.com really does the trick. How come they are allowed to make a website like that, but when I make a website called whitepeoplearebetter.com everyone gets all mad. Like when I saw this I honestly thought it was a sketch for "Key and Peele" because this is exactly like something they would do. Is a white person allowed to go on black people meet? Like maybe I like myself some dark chocolate and I'm way better at talking online than I am in person. (Sounds a little creepy. Whatever) And I'm just not allowed on their website? It's christian mingle 2.0. BTW, I bet Manti Te'o met his girlfriend on christian mingle because he already believed in one fake person (GOD) so he figured what the hell, I might as well believe in two.

PS- I literally thought I missed the memo and everyone was just capitalizing and misspelling the word "milk" today. Fuck me, right?

PPS- Is this blog racist? I don't think we have any African-American readers, so it's kind of like "if a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise" kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment