Tuesday, March 19, 2013

9 Year Old Explains Meaning Of Life

Some times I wonder how I made it this far in life because I don't know how to put the video from Youtube here. Whatever, click this link.

This kid just absolutely blew my mind. Instead of paying for my philosophy 101 class that I'm taking right now, I just should have this video play on repeat 4-5 times. He said shit and I was like "yeah I totally agree with that". Kid is fucking 9 years old. When I was 9 years old, the only thing that I was worried about was nap time, snack time, and playing with my dick. This kid is talking about alternative life forms and other galaxies and shit. By the way, his meaning of life explanation is probably the truest explanation I've ever heard. Keep doing you kid, keep doing you.

PS- How fucking baked is this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment