Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Simple Golf Tip



HAHAHAHAH. GET IT?!? This video pisses me off because I was all ready to learn the one thing I could do to make myself a better golfer and this guy just goes ahead and says like 3 words that I can pronounce.

But in all reality, golf is the hardest sport in the world. You can hit the ball 300 yards in one shot and then it takes 5 more shots to get the ball into a cup thats 15 feet away. It's just so frustrating. The drive to the golf course you are like alright I can't wait to play. Then you start playing and you're like fuck this shit. Then you leave and you're like wow that was a good time. It makes you delusional. But I like golf because it's the only time you can yell at yourself in the first person and not be seen as a crazy person. The first few times playing with my dad, he would always yell "God, damnit Michael" and I was thinking in my head, well what the fuck did I do, it was your piss poor shot. I started liking my dad a lot more after I realized you are allowed to yell at yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment