Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kids Wearing Shirts Saying What They Are Allergic To

Not being racist, but I'm kind of surprised black people are allergic to anything


Move over, note-pinning. Kym Whitley, a comedian and reality television show star, is launching a new line of "Don't Feed Me" T-shirts that parents of allergic kids can use to alert caregivers and others who might feed their children. Parents can use a pen to fill in the child's name and check off boxes of what the child is allergic to. Whitley first made the shirts for her son, Joshua, 2, who wore them to day care.

I hate this so much. First of all, I don't believe allergies are a real thing. Completely made up by people who want special attention. Basically my thinking behind that is, well I'm not allergic to anything, so everybody else is just making it up. But here is my real issue, are these little fuckers just going to wear these shirts around everyday? Well they're going to start smelling bad and I'd rather have my kid eat something that he is "allergic" to, rather than be the smelly kid in class. Nobody likes that kid, and my kid is going to be the kicker on the football team so EVERYONE is going to like him. Plus, remember that one time in school where some kid had an allergy attack and the teacher had to stab the fuck out of him with his EpiPen? Best fucking day ever. Fuck this shirt and fuck allergies.

PS- People can be allergic to strawberries? That has to be the worst allergy of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment