Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kid Gets Bryan Cranston To Ask A Girl To Prom



Hey Stefan, cool name bro. I hate all these promposals that kids do to be creative and to get an OTPHJ (Over the pants hand job) on prom night. And I hate the fact that promposal is a word that people now use everyday. Next thing you know its gonna be recognized as a word in the Webster Dictionary. Promposal- (V.)- meaning when upper middle class teenagers have nothing better to do so they create a ridiculous way to invite some ugly chick to prom in order to get lets of attention on social media. In all seriousness though, why cant you just be like, "hey want to go to prom with me?" instead of writing prom? on a thousand doves and releasing them through your schools hallway.*

But if we are being honest here, this has to be one of the coolest promposals ever. Getting one of the most evil characters on TV to say the line that made everyone shit their pants when he said it, would be the greatest moment of my life. I mean I'd rather have Frank Underwood give some impassioned speech convincing my date why it would be better to go to prom with me rather than anyone else and then knock his ring twice, but now isn't a time for a House of Cards vs. Breaking Bad debate, so good for you Stefan, and enjoy your 3 hours of grinding with Maddy followed by 10 hours of the worst blue balls of your life.

* That didn't actually happen, but I'm using a little something called artistic freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment