Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Chick Shits In Tent; Falls In It



Well it looks like British Coachella is off to an intense start!! Get it guys, intense, in tents. This chick needs to watch some "Cosmos" with Neil Degrasse Tyson to learn how gravity works, because in this video she's just not accepting it as a law of nature. And yeah I hate the guy taping it because his commentary is annoying and I hate the main chick because she took a dump in someones tent and then falls in it but I think I hate the blond chick the most. At first she comes in like shes gonna be the knight in muddy armor, but then she just kind of stands there getting in the way of the perfect encapsulation of the 20 somethings who think its awesome to roll their faces off and shit in tents. The beatboxing solo about 2 minutes in was pretty on point though. I think that's what the kid's call "the beat dropping."

No comments:

Post a Comment