Friday, March 8, 2013

I'd Like To Own A Bunch Of Gorillas





Lets start this off in saying that if you don't think evolution exists, than you are an absolute fool. Did you see that gorilla? Literally the exact same movements that I have when I am playing in a pile of leaves. Just doing somersaults like he was teaming up with Mckayla Maroney in a floor routine in the London Olympics. Gorillas are the fucking shit. If I could own a flange (look it up) of gorillas, I would in a heartbeat. I mean, I might get my face ripped off but it is obviously well worth it. I would create a football team of all gorillas and if you don't think we are headed straight for the NFL than get the fuck out of my face. By the way, the music that was set to this video was fucking perfect. Aside, from that nerdy girl talking at the begining, Khazi the gorilla just goes straight ape-shit (see what I did there?) and the head banging music is just perfect. A+ video.

PS- All gorillas eat are bananas right? I can't afford anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment