Friday, March 8, 2013

70 Yard Field Goal




First of all, if you watched all two minutes of that video than you are a psychopath. Hey editors, ever heard of building up the suspense? Nope. Just kicks the 70 yarder and then goes on to show how he can kick extra points like my non existent autistic cousin can do. And there was no music set to it? What the fuck is that? Anyways, the real story here is how I just decided that my son is 150% going to be a kicker. Right out of the womb I'm gonna have him doing kicking exercises and shit. If he can't make a 20 yard field goal by the time he's 7 than he doesn't get any birthday presents. Some people call that bad parenting. I prefer tough love.

PS- The wind obviously helped push the ball an extra like 45 yards. This dude essentially ht a 25 yard field goal. Color me unimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment