Thursday, January 31, 2013

Community College

This picture epitomizes community college for some reason


Do you want to disappoint your parents? Drop out of college. Want to REALLY disappoint your parents? Drop out of college and tell them you are pursuing a career in blogging/comedy. When I told my parents I wasn't going back to a real college it was the most upset I had seen them in a long time. It goes 1.) Grandmother dying 2.) Me dropping out of school 3.) 9/11 4.) Telling me and my sisters they were getting a divorce. Whatever though because they'll continue to be upset with me when I'm famous and they don't get any of my money. Just kidding, they'll get like 3.2% of my earnings.

But in all reality, I didn't really drop out of school, I just transfered to a community college. And community college is weird because it is like the Special Olympics of colleges. No, I'm serious, there are 2 Special Olympic athletes in my class, and yeah they probably have better grades than me, but thats not the point. The point is that I may or may not be retarded. Community college fucking sucks though because everyone, and I mean everyone, is fucking 40 years older than you, and they're either just taking classes because they were court ordered to or they are recently divorced, thoroughly unhappy ladies who obviously live with 6 cats. The worst part is that every student there has kids. I'm taking a child psychology class and its literally 22 chicks and 3 dudes. Anyway, every time the teacher says ANYTHING some chick will raise her hand and be like "Oh thats so weird, my 1 year old also poops in a diaper! " Yeah, no fucking shit lady. And hot girls? Forget about it. You will be lucky if you see one attractive girl walking around campus and chances are she's still a high school student and now you hate yourself for thinking about hooking up with a 17 year old. Like I hooked up with probably the hottest chick on that campus last year (tooting my own horn, per usual) and she was like an 8.3 at best. Last bad thing to say about it is that you see all those kids you went to high school with that ended up there, and I disliked like 87% of my high school so the odds don't really work out in my favor.

Whatever though, because my RA is really cool at the new place because she lets me keep beer in the fridge, doesn't get mad when I yell at newbs on Xbox live, and lets me keep my weed paraphernalia (totally had to look up that spelling on google) out in the open.

PS- My RA is my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment