Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get a Life Bro




Usually I have two rules of thumb when it comes to viral videos. 1.) No World Star Hip Hop videos and 2.) No videos over 2 minutes long, but I will make an exception here. Everybody is going to be like "Wow, what a great thing he is doing here. Trying to get rid of drug dealers" but not so fast. Let these people do their business. Let homie try and make a little extra cash, it's not hurting you bro. By the way, you're in Atlanta and if T.I. taught me anything, its that this is normal happening in the ATL.

Does this guy work for the places or is he just going around into random stores just hoping to find some drug dealers? And another thing, where is this guys camera? His belt? I'd really like to see another angle where I get to see where his camera is located. No shit no one is going to take you seriously when you have a camera tied around your stomach, and you're holding a clipboard. Get out of my face with that shit. No one takes you seriously.

PS- Absolutely love that first guy. First name "asswipe" last name "shit-eater". If you don't think that's going to be my new alias then you've got another thing coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment