Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Perfect Streaking




This is straight up execution. This guy has obviously been preparing for this moment for weeks and when his moment finally came, he shined. The double fence jump was impressive, as was evasiveness from not just one, but two people. Fuck the announcer who tried to steal his thunder though, like bro, everyone knows when something amazing is happening on the field, you just got to be quiet and let it happen. Like Jim Nantz at the Masters. By the way, what was he wearing on his head? Guaranteed that was one of those stupid book covers that high school teachers made you put on your book like you were accidentally going to rip the cover off. Fuck high school. If I could go back, I would do it like this kid. No fear, and this had to get him laid within the social circles in which he entrusted telling his most famous heist yet. Plus, the get away car was literally perfectly timed. A+ getaway driver. If I'm ever in a heist, which I plan to be, I'm obviously going to be the driver because I've never been in an accident and I'm thinking about trying out for NASCAR. The only bad thing in this scenario is that you have to drive with a naked dude in the seat next to you, and it looked like a cold night so his dick may be suffering from some serious shrinkage.

PS- Cool tan lines bro. If I know I'm streaking at an event, I'm easily going tanning a few weeks ahead of time so I don't look like this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment