Saturday, January 9, 2016

What Would You Do If You Won The Powerball

Why does the Powerball logo look like its stuck listening to N*SYNC  and playing with Tamagotchis?


Now it's time to play everyone's favorite game: talk about what you would do if you won the largest Powerball in United States history. 900 MILLION DOLLARS. That is INSANE money. Lump sum of about 500 million dollars, and you didn't do anything to earn it. God Bless America. But what would you do if you won?

My answer to that question is the one of the best ideas this million thousand dollar brain has ever come up with. Every sports fan wants to own a sports franchise. Thats obvious. But most sports franchises cost close to a billion dollars. Thats why I'm going a different route.

To answer it simply, I would make an expansion team in the Arena Football League right here on Cape Cod. The Cape Cod Sharks. I can already see the name in poorly lit lights all over the town. Cape Cod is all about tourism. Summers are booming, and it just so happens that the Arena League football schedule happens in the summer. "Oh whats that? It's raining, and we can't go to the beach? What are we going to do?" You're going to watch former Division 2 football players play a weird version of football, that's what.

Teams in the AFL are worth less than 5 million dollars, so I would spend that to start an expansion team, take another 50 million build a state of the art (kind of) stadium, and bingo bango I own a sports franchise. Now here is where my brain starts really firing on all cylinders and I think I may be a genius. I offer Tim Tebow a contract he couldn't refuse. The fact that Tebow is dressing like a boy band singer and sitting on the sidelines commentating games is a national travesty. I would sign Tim Tebow and make him play on Sundays where he belongs. (I actually don't know when their games are played but they could be on Sundays) Are you trying to tell me that people wouldn't travel far and wide to see this guy play football?



Of course they would. So it's a done deal and this is going to happen when I win tonight. Get ready world.

PS- If anyone is good at photoshop please let me know because I tried to make a Cape Cod Sharks logo and it didn't come out well. As you can tell with my last blog, still working on the photoshop skills.

1 comment:

  1. Four days later that the time play even better game "What would I do if I were lucky to win 1.59 billion dollars Powerball lottery jackpot". It is never too late to dream, still it is not a reason to set your hopes so high and to feel devastated and agree afterwards when it turns out you lost. What I did was just a quick pick purchased online at Icelotto review, no high hopes, no wish list, just one though "May luck smile!"

    ReplyDelete