Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hot Sauce, No, Not That Hot Sauce, A Different One, Gets Released On 21 Million Dollar Bail By Powerball Winning Baby Mama. Wait, What?


North Carolina Powerball winner Marie Holmes garnered side-eyes from a slew of social media users when her story hit the Web. In August, Holmes reportedly dropped a whopping total of $9 million on her boyfriend’s Lamarr “Hot Sauce” McDow bail after cashing out for two of his releases. On New Year’s Day (Jan. 1), Holmes spent another $12 million on bail for McDow. In his first interview since their story was made public, McDow is coming to Holmes’ defense, noting that he would “do the same for her” if their roles were reversed.
“We are a couple, and I am the father of her youngest child. This is what people do for each other. She has the money and she can do what she wants with it,” he told Daily Mail. “If I had that money then I would do the same for her. People are just jealous because of how much she won and people want to see me locked in jail"
The title of this blog is kind of like The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. It will be mostly skimmed over, its confusing, and its pretty racist.

Sticking with the Powerball theme with this blog and this lady spent 21 MILLION dollars getting her boyfriend out of jail. If I'm spending 21 million dollars in order to get someone named Hot Sauce out of jail its going to be this Hot Sauce:

But nope, its just some other guy named Hot Sauce who was caught with 8,000 bags of heroin. Although I live on Cape Cod, I don't know too much about heroin but what I do know is that 8,000 bags of it is a lot. And how about Hot Sauce saying that he would do the same thing for her if the roles were reversed. Yeahhhh sure buddy, everyone believes that one. 

If we are being honest here, I saw someone named Hot Sauce in a headline, and thought it was going to be about the OG streetball star, and then I fell down a rabbit hole of watching streetball videos on Youtube and now I'm whooping it up every time someone does something cool. I'm in my room alone, so this is weird. So this blog sucks but here is a fun fact for you: Hot Sauce's net worth is 300 thousand dollars. I don't know if that is a lot or not but it is a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment