Friday, February 22, 2013

Yawn City




I'm already so tired of Ashlee Arnau and I've only seen this clip like twice. It's the number 1 play on Sportscenter top 10, which is RIDICULOUS. Like, I guess she has been trying this at every game since Christmas. So first of all, why? Second of all, that totally takes all the gusto out of it. If this was her first try ever than yeah I might be like, oh thats pretty cool. But she does it at every game. Give me 50 tries and im pretty sure I can do this. And I have no gymnastics training and I've only ever made like 10 half court shots. By the way you gotta love the family at the :22 mark. Just not even giving a fuck. I'd be right there with them.

And to answer the question that everybody wants me to answer: MAYBE. But that's only because she is basically an internet celebrity for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment