Friday, February 22, 2013

Cheese Rolling Is Obviously The Best Sport, Right?



I would be so fucking good at Cheese Rolling that I'm actually considering moving to Gloucestershire just so I can win the title every single year. I seriously have the balance of a cat, and love cheese, which is just added motivation. But can we talk about how many of those people just straight up couldn't go more than like 3 feet without falling? Ridiculous. Talk about letting your fans down. Some people just started rolling down the hill without even trying to run down it, which is an automatic disqualification in my book. Anyways that video was 3 minutes long and I think I saw about 4 paramedic timeouts. Awesome. Nothing like a little death while running after a wheel of cheese. But I have no doubt I make it to the bottom of the hill in under 10 seconds.

PS- Hey chick videotaping, no need to say "OWWW" every time somebody falls. We understand the concept of pain.

PPS- Best fall is obviously at 2:44

No comments:

Post a Comment