Friday, February 15, 2013

Stupid Kid With Stupid Idea



Wait, is this guy deaf? Why does he sound like that? He literally sounds like he is trying to imitate Kyle. Anyways, cool fucking idea bro. I mean why cover your face? How are you going to get these chicks to fuck you. If they saw your face and you were out at a party, they'd be like "Holy shit you were that kid who gave me that rose and now lets bang." I mean, isn't that usually how it works? And like 65 % of these chicks were hot too. East Carolina University, I see you. I actually went on a tour there when I was looking at colleges and there were like only 4 hot chicks and my tour guide was a lesbian. Where were they hiding all the good ones?

PS- Cool skateboard bro. Hang 10.

PPS- I see you checking that girl out at the 3:35 mark. DAT ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment