Monday, December 8, 2014

Dad Catching Heat For Being A Good Dad


So I guess this guy posted this picture on reddit and captioned it, "Just being a dad" and it immediately blew up. At first everyone was praising this guy, but recently people have been coming out and saying that he was being a terrible dad. What world am I living in that this guy is being a bad dad? I mean just look at this situation, two daughters, nail polish, having to share a recliner with another human being, and stickers EVERYWHERE. Fun fact about me, I hate stickers. Why? The same reason I don't have any tattoos, the permanence of it freaks me the fuck out. And this dad is just dealing with the cards he was dealt and handling it like a champ. Letting his daughter paint his toenails and still converting a 3rd and 10 in Madden.

I just don't get how people are saying he's being a bad dad. They're saying he is avoiding them and not spending time with them. Have those people ever dealt with kids before? If you just let them do whatever they want and just kind of say "uh huh" at all of their stories, you are immediately their favorite person in the entire world.  Guarantee these kids will go to dad in the future when the are asking to sleep at Stephanie's house but are really gonna sneak out and sleep at J.J's.

No comments:

Post a Comment