Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lady Gets Caught Imatating Sex At A Cricket Match



 This is easily the most cricket I've ever watched in my life, and so far I like it. Don't get me wrong, I have no idea what the rules are, but if player's wives sit in the outfield (?) and pretend to jerk off mammoth dicks and make grunting faces than I'm all in. But seriously, I don't understand cricket at all. Why is the pitcher running before the pitch? Why is the field shaped like that? Why is the umpire wearing a cowboy hat? Is that guy who they are interviewing playing? He should probably concentrate on fielding those lacrosse balls. Imagine if Tom Brady was getting interviewed by Dan Dierdorf as he was throwing a touchdown pass? Just kidding, Brady doesn't throw touchdown passes anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment