Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Guy Kicks 40 Yard Field Goal To Win New Chevy Camaro


Yahoo- Officials from the local Chevrolet dealership jumped for joy and tackled the 20-something in celebration before Igwe leapt up from the turf and sprinted to the arms of the Simi Valley football team, which was heading back out to the field, with only one shoe of course.
It all capped a remarkable promo event that marked a great California rivalry, and allowed Igwe to eschew the prescribed prize of a Chevy Camaro for a $20,000 cash prize, which he told USA Today he'll use to help pay off personal debt.

Holy fucking shit. That was amazing. A black kicker? I never thought I would see the day. Oh, you're talking about the 40 yard field goal and how that was soooo impressive? Not so fast my friend. I'm pretty sure that if you gave me a weeks notice I could drill a 40 yard field goal without my shoe flying off. And whats up with that anyways? Like bro, you're trying to win a new car by kicking a field goal. First step: tie your shoes. Second step: kick the ball. 

More importantly here, my favorite part of this story is how he just won a brand new 2014 Chevy Camaro and he just decides nahhh I'm not going to take it, give him the 20 grand so he can pay off his unpaid child support personal debts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment