Thursday, October 24, 2013

Guy Just Punches Shark In The Face




"A surfer on the Hawaiian island of Kauai claims to have used boxing skills to fend off an attacking shark that bit into his board, narrowly missing his leg.
Jeff Horton was surfing earlier this week at Pila’a Beach near Kilauea. He told the Garden Island that he saw the shark, presumably a tiger shark, swimming toward him as he sat on his board.
“It came flying straight toward me,” he said.
Upon impact, Horton rolled off of his board and onto the shark, which he briefly rode before unleashing a barrage of punches.
“I started punching as hard as I could,” he said, adding that he landed about eight blows and caused the shark to back off with a knuckle punch to the eye."

How about this fucking guy? I want to hate him for being such a bro, but I can't. If you hate this guy, than you are just jealous. He is living the life. All he does is surf, ride sharks, and punch sharks in the face. And how about how he said he landed 8 punches. Was he counting the punches as he was throwing them? I've lived near the ocean my entire life, but if I ever saw a shark swimming towards me it wouldn't be blood in the water that the shark would be smelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment