Saturday, January 23, 2016

I Have A Trillion Dollar Brain



Listen, I'm not writing this blog because I want attention, ( I do but that's beside the point) it's just that every once in a while, my brain synapses fire quicker and beterer than anyone else's. For example, I invented double decker couches way before the Lego Movie was a thought in anyone's mind. I created thought up a grocery store where you click on what you need on a touchpad and a little cart automatically takes you to where those things are. I made Tim Tebow an offer he couldn't refuse.

But now, it's my biggest and best idea yet. A BEARer of bad news that is an actual bear. Yup, this is the idea that I will live off for the foreseeable future. Hear me out.

*Ding-Dong*

"Honey, who could that be? We weren't expecting any visitors?"

*Opens door to find large, yet docile bear holding an envelope and looking somber*

"Oh my goodness, it's a bear! I love bears!"

*Reads card that says that your Aunt Janice passed away*

"Ahhh, who the fuck cares, she was a bitch anyway. Look at this adorable bear!!!"



See, genius. Just have to work out a few kinks*







*Mostly just worried about the bears attacking humans

No comments:

Post a Comment